3. Personal information collected
For example, Miner Arena collects personal information which is required for Miner Arena 's KYC/AML services provider to verify your identity. Miner Arena also collects personal information when you use or request information about Miner Arena Project, subscribe to marketing communications, request support, complete surveys, etc. Miner Arena may also collect personal information from your offline, for example when you contact Miner Arena 's customer support.
Miner Arena collects the following types of information:
- 3.1. Personal Identification Information: Full name, date of birth, age, nationality, gender, signature, utility bills, photographs, phone number, home address, and/or email.
- 3.2. Formal Identification Information: Tax ID number, passport number, national identity card details, photograph identification cards.
- 3.3. Financial Information: Bank account information, payment card primary account number (PAN), transaction history, trading data, and/or tax identification.
- 3.4 Online Identifiers: Geo location/tracking details, browser fingerprint, OS, browser name and version, and/or personal IP addresses.
- 3.5. Usage Data: Survey responses, the information provided to our support team, public social networking posts, authentication data, security questions, user ID, click-stream data, and other data collected via cookies and similar technologies.
4. How your personal information is used
Miner Arena 's primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with the most accurate information about Miner Arena 's Project and to make sure that any funds gathered during Project are legal and can be used to develop a great product for you. In general, Miner Arena uses personal information to create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve Miner Arena 's Website, content, and advertising, and for the prevention of anti-fraud. Miner Arena may use this information in the following ways based on v's contract with you:
- 4.1. To maintain legal and regulatory compliance: to legally use the funds gathered during Project v is subject to laws and regulations requiring Miner Arena to collect and use your personal identification information, formal identification information, transaction information, online identifiers, and/or usage data in certain ways. For example, Miner Arena e must identify and verify customers sending funds to Miner Arena 's Project in order to comply with anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws across jurisdictions. In addition, Miner Arena uses third parties to verify your identity by comparing the personal information you provided against third-party databases and public records .
- 4.2. To provide you services: Miner Arena processes your personal information in order to provide services to you. For example, when you want to buy Miner Arena tokens, Miner Arena requires certain information such as your identification, contact information, and payment information. Miner Arena cannot provide you with services without such information.
- 4.3. To provide Service communications Miner Arena sends administrative information to you to keep you updated about Miner Arena s Project, inform you of relevant security issues or updates, or provide other transaction-related information. Without such communications, you may not be aware of important developments relating to your account that may affect you.
- To provide customer service: Miner Arena processes your personal information when you contact Miner Arena to resolve any questions, disputes, or troubleshoot problems. Miner Arena may process your information in response to another customer's request, as relevant. Without processing your personal information for such purposes, Miner Arena cannot respond to your requests.
- 4.5. To ensure quality control: Miner Arena processes your personal information for quality control and staff training to make sure Miner Arena continues to provide you with accurate information. If Miner Arena does not process personal information for quality control purposes, you may experience issues on the Website. Miner Arena basis for such processing is based on the necessity of performing Miner Arena 's contractual obligations with you.
- 4.6. To ensure network and information security: Miner Arena processes your personal information in order to enhance security, monitor, and verify identity, combat spam or other malware or security risks, and comply with applicable security laws and regulations. Without processing your personal information, Miner Arena may not be able to ensure the security of Miner Arena 's Website and satisfy Miner Arena 's l egal obligations.
- 4.7. For research and development purposes: Miner Arena processes your personal information to better understand the way you use and interact with the Website. In addition, Miner Arena uses such information to customize, measure, and improve the content and layout of the Website. Without such processing, Miner Arena cannot ensure your continued enjoyment of the Website. Miner Arena processes this personal information to satisfy Miner Arena s legitimate interests as described above.
- 4.8. To engage in marketing activities: Based on your communication preferences, Miner Arena may send you marketing communications to inform you about Miner Arena 's events or Miner Arena partner events; to deliver targeted marketing; and to provide you with promotional offers based on your communication preferences. Miner Arena uses information about your usage of the Website and your contact information to provide marketing communications. You can opt out of Miner Arena 's marketing communications at any time. Miner Arena will not use your personal information for purposes other than those purposes Miner Arena has disclosed to you, without your permission. From time to time Miner Arena may request your permission to allow Miner Arena to share your personal information with third parties. You may opt-out of having your personal information shared with third parties, or allowing Miner Arena to use your personal information for any purpose that is incompatible with the purposes for which Miner Arena originally collected it or subsequently obtained your authorization. If you choose to so limit the use of your personal information, certain features or services may not be available to you.
5. Collection and use of information collected automatically
Miner Arena receives and stores certain types of information automatically, such as whenever you interact with the Website. This information does not necessarily reveal your identity directly but may include information about the specific device you are using, such as the hardware model, device ID, operating system version, web-browser software, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address/MAC address/device identifier. For example, Miner Arena automatically receives and records information on Miner Arena 's server logs from your browser, including how you came to and used the Services; your IP address; device type and unique device identification numbers, device event information (such as crashes, system activity, and hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL), broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical data collected through cookies, pixel tags and other similar technologies that uniquely identify your browser. Miner Arena may also collect information about how your device has interacted with the Website, including pages accessed and links clicked. Miner Arena may use identifiers to recognize you when you arrive at the Website via an external link, such as a link appearing on a third-party Website.
6. Information sharing with third parties
Miner Arena allows your personal information to be accessed only by those who really need to in order to perform their tasks and duties and to share with third parties who have a legitimate purpose for accessing it. Miner Arena will never sell or rent your personal information. Miner Arena will only share your information in the following circumstances:
- 6.1. Miner Arena shares your information with third-party identity verification services in order to prevent fraud. This allows Miner Arena to confirm your identity by comparing the information you provide Miner Arena to public records and other third-party databases. These service providers may create derivative data based on your personal information that can be used solely in connection with the provision of identity verification and fraud prevention services.
- 6.2. Miner Arena may share your information with service providers under contract who help with parts of Miner Arena 's Project such as marketing and technology services. Miner Arena 's contracts require these service providers to only use your information in connection with the services they perform for Miner Arena and prohibit them from selling your information to anyone else.
- 6.3. Miner Arena shares your information with financial institutions with which partners to process payments you have authorized.
- 6.4. Miner Arena may share your information with law enforcement, officials, or other third parties when Miner Arena is compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure, or when Miner Arena believes in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate any violations. Please note that any third parties you interact with may have their privacy policies, and Miner Arena is not responsible for their operations, including, but not limited to, their information practices. Information collected by third parties, who may include such things as contact details or location data, is governed by their privacy practices. Miner Arena encourages you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
7. How Miner Arena protects and stores personal information
Miner Arena understands how important your privacy is, which is why Miner Arena maintains (and requires its service providers to maintain) appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information you entrust to Miner Arena.
However, Miner Arena cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, unauthorized acquisition, or alteration of your data will not occur. Please recognize that you play a vital role in protecting your personal information. When registering with the Website, it is important to choose a password of sufficient length and complexity, to not reveal this password to any third parties, and to immediately notify Miner Arena if you become aware of any unauthorized access to or use of your account.
8. Retention of personal information
Miner Arena will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which Miner Arena collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting obligations or to resolve disputes. While retention requirements vary by jurisdiction, information about Miner Arena 's typical retention periods for different aspects of your personal information are described below.
- 8.1. Contact Information such as your name, email address, and telephone number for marketing purposes is retained on an ongoing basis until you un-subscribe. Thereafter Miner Arena will add your details to Miner Arena 's suppression list indefinitely.
- 8.2. Content that you post on the Website such as support desk comments, photographs, videos, blog posts, and other content may be kept indefinitely after you close your account for audit and crime prevention purposes.
- 8.3. Recording of Miner Arena s telephone calls with you may be kept for a period of up to six years.
- 8.4. Information collected via technical means such as cookies, webpage counters, and other analytics tools is kept for a period of up to one year from the expiry of the cookie.
9. Children's personal information
Miner Arena does not knowingly request to collect personal information from any person under the age of 18. If a user submitting personal information is suspected of being younger than 18 years of age, Miner Arena will require the user to close his or her account and will not allow the user to continue to participate in Project. Miner Arena will also take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. Please notify Miner Arena if you know of any individuals under the age of 18 participating in Miner Arena 's Project so Miner Arena can take action to prevent access to Project.
10. Individual Rights
When Miner Arena receives an individual rights request via email Miner Arena may take steps to verify your identity before complying with the request to protect your privacy and security:
- 10.1. Right to withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information collected on the basis of your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
- 10.2. Right of access to and rectification of your personal information. You have a right to request that Miner Arena provide you a copy of your personal information held by Miner Arena. This information will be provided without undue delay subject to some fee associated with the gathering of the information (as permitted by law) unless such provision adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. You may also request Miner Arena to rectify or update any of your personal information held by Miner Arena that is inaccurate. Your right to access and rectification shall only be limited where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than you would be violated.
- 10.3. Right to erasure. You have the right to request the erasure of your personal information that: (a) is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; (b) was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented, but later withdraw such consent; or (c) was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for Miner Arena 's processing. The above is subject to limitations by relevant data protection laws.
- 10.4. Right to data portability. If Miner Arena processes your personal information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have Miner Arena transfer your personal information directly to another “controller”, where technically feasible, unless the exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. A “controller” is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of your personal information.
- 10.5. Right to restriction of or processing. You have the right to restrict or object to Miner Arena processing your personal information where one of the following applies:
- 10.5.1. You contest the accuracy of your personal information that Miner Arena processed. In such instances, Miner Arena will restrict processing during the period necessary for Miner Arena to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
- 10.5.2. The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information and request the restriction of its use instead.
- 10.5.3. Miner Arena no longer needs your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but it is required by you to establish exercise or defense of legal claims.
- 10.5.4. You have objected to processing, pending the verification of whether the legitimate grounds of Miner Arena processing override your rights.
- 10.5.5 Right to lodge a complaint. If you believe that Miner Arena has infringed your rights, Miner Arena encourages you to contact Miner Arena first at [email protected] so that Miner Arena can try to resolve the issue or dispute informally. You can also complain about Miner Arena processing of your personal information to the relevant data protection authority. You can complain in the EU member state where you live or work, or in the place where the alleged breach of data protection law has taken place.
11. Your rights to personal information are not absolute. Access may be denied when:
- 11.1.1. Denial of access is required or authorized by law;
- 11.1.2. Granting access would have a negative impact on other's privacy;
- 11.1.3. To protect Miner Arena rights and properties; and
- 11.1.4. Where the request is frivolous or vexatious.
The Website may use a browser feature called a “cookie” to collect information anonymously and track user patterns on the Website. A cookie is a small text file containing a unique identification number that identifies a customer's browser, but not the customer personally, each time that customer visits a website using cookies. Cookies tell Miner Arena which pages of the Website are visited and how many people visited each one. This helps enhance visitors' online experience. Cookies also serve to identify your computer so that your preferences can be saved for future visits, and Miner Arena may work with third parties that use these cookies to help Miner Arena
You have the right to decide whether to accept cookies. You can exercise your preferences in relation to cookies served on the Website. You can reset your browser to either refuse to accept all cookies or to notify you when you have received a cookie. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features available on the Website.
Miner Arena uses Google Analytics to carry out statistical analysis of Website use, Website interactions and paths through the Website to evaluate and develop our Website. This is known as 'digital analytics' Miner Arena may also record certain information that You provide during a visit in Website or other process.This information allows Miner Arena to understand individual behaviours and needs more accurately. For more information on how Google uses the data collected via this service, see here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. To opt out of being tracked via Google Analytics, you can also use Google's opt-out browser add-on:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.